If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48-72 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
In the tradition of European modernism, the Renfrew Sectional has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi‐modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height)
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs
- Light assembly required
- Inner frame is 100% kiln‐dried FSC®‐Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)