If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48-72 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
All fabrics other than Dawson Owl in-stock and available to ship or pick-up quickly. Expect 3-4 weeks for delivery of Dawson Owl.
The Japanese word "neru" means "to sleep or lie down”. The Neru Sofabed from Gus* Modern was designed with this in mind - prioritizing both comfort and style to create a sofa that has you covered 24/7. During the day, feather-filled back cushions and integrated bolsters create a cozy place for power naps or lounging. At night, a simple, origami-like fold-out function reveals a queen-size bed to welcome overnight guests. French-seam detailing on the slender arms adds elegance and style.
- Converts to a queen size bed.
- Bed recommended for occasional use only.
- Easy-pull fabric handles are concealed on the backside of seat cushions to allow simple conversion between sofa and bed.
- Features French seams on slender arms.
- Reversible back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped in a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Seat cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam with Dacron layered on top.
- Integrated bolsters contain a sterilized feather and poly mix filling.
- Features a removable, pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet which fastens securely to the bed.
- Solid wood block feet with a black finish.