If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48-72 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
Mid-century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Sofa. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel-stitching that adds texture and visual interest. Perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies, this retro-inspired seat offers maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort. Also available as a Bi-Sectional.
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability
- Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system