If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48-72 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
The Lecture Counter Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Pixel fabric is made from 100% recycled PET, eco-friendly and upcycled from 34 recycled plastic water bottles