If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using materials like solid ash and woolly fabric. Wood is FSC®‐Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 110 recycled plastic water bottles
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash
- Frame is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Clear coat finish on all dowels
- Webbed suspension system for comfort
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.