If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using natural materials like solid ash and hand‐stitched leather. Wood is FSC®‐ Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material.
The headrest can be adjusted using a clever leather and wood counterweight to achieve optimal lounging position, enhanced even further by a matching footrest.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 110 recycled plastic water bottles
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash
- Frame is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Clear coat finish on all dowels
- One piece seat and back, headrest and ottoman cushion is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam
- Webbed suspension system for comfort
- Removable, adjustable headrest features a solid wood dowel counterweight with leather straps in Canyon Whiskey leather
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.