If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48-72 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
Blending a mid-century design approach with the ease of contemporary living, the Bantam Dining Chair embodies simple sophistication with a sculptural ethos that welcomes you to sit and stay awhile. Delicate steel legs support a formed-plywood seat and back that ergonomically support the body with gentle curves for all-day comfort. Sturdy, yet lightweight, this original design can be stacked for storage and brought out for dinners or events. All you have to do is sit back and appreciate the craftsmanship and versatility of this modern marvel.
- One piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges and finished with real wood veneer in Ash or Walnut
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from round, tubular steel
- Rubber bumpers underneath seat allow dining chairs to be stacked without scratching wood surfaces (up to 6 chairs)
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique