If in stock, expect 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
Hidraulik has created an innovative line of vinyl floor mats, area rugs and runners that capture the neoclassic and geometric shapes of original cement tiles from the 1900s modernist era. Hidraulik products are made from a premium vinyl stock that is waterproof, anti-slip, and easy to clean. Hidraulik products are pthalate-free and meet the strictest European standards for interior air quality, and when you tire of this mat, the product may be recycled.
You can view the entire collection on the pdf tear sheet below.
Care and cleaning:
- Floor mats are designed for domestic use, not recommended for high traffic commercial areas.
- Floor mats are designed for use indoors or under a covered patio or balcony.
- Sweep, vacuum, wipe or mop.
- Clean with water and neutral soap. Never use abrasive products such as bleach, alcohol, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
- Do not clean any Hidraulik product in the washing machine or the dishwasher.
- Keep floor mats, placemats & runners flat or rolled, never folded.
- Make sure both the floor mat and the floor are dry before placing the mat on the floor.
- Do not place floor mats in wet environments, including inside or in front of a shower or bath tub, as it can become slippery.
- Do not leave sharp and heavy objects on top, as it may mark the product. It is recommended to protect chairs and tables with plush blocks before putting them on top of the floor mat or rug.
- Do not drag furniture on the rug.