If in stock, Gus* Modern Items typically leave warehouse within 48-72 hours of order confirmation.
Multiple delivery options and Toronto warehouse pickup available.
The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).